- Business - May 26 China’s "new innovation landscape" debated at global summit
- Life Sciences - May 24 Microhabitats enhance butterfly diversity in nature’s imitation game
- Environment - May 23 Low- carbon tech requires investment, but the payoff is a clean, strong economy
- Literature - May 22 Healing Brexit generational divide
- Environment - May 19 Hothouse climates of the past – lessons for the future
- Civil Engineering - May 18 Royal seal of approval for sustainable urban development work
- Event - May 18 Oxford University collaboration wins ‘green Oscar’ for conservation
- Environment - May 18 ‘most hunted’ hot spots
- Administration - May 18 Wildlife Trust appoints university academic as Vice- President cementing 50 year old relationship between the two institutions
- Business - May 17 New building gets set to accelerate energy research
- Environment - May 16 TLI event highlights the energy consequences of Brexit
- Environment - May 16 Opinion: How an open approach to patents could help build a sustainable future
University Daycare celebrates milestone
Babies and grown-ups are being invited to celebrate Cardiff University Daycare Centre’s birthday milestone.
On 10th June 2017, the Daycare Centre will mark its 40th anniversary with a garden party and fete for its past and present mums, dads, their children, families and friends.
First steps and first words
Since its founding in 1977, the Centre has cared for thousands of babies and toddlers of staff, students and members of the public.
From first steps and first words, the Daycare Centre provides a safe, happy and secure environment, for youngsters aged between 10 weeks and five years, to grow and develop.
Jacqui Kempa, Manager of the Daycare Centre, said: “I’ve been at this Daycare for 22 years and have had the privilege of watching the little ones in our care grow. Seeing the impact that our care and environment has on their early lives is one of the most rewarding aspects of this job...”
“There will be plenty of fun for everyone, young and old, so please do come along.”
The garden party and fete takes place on Saturday June 10th between 11am-3pm at the Daycare Centre on Park Place. Events planned for the day include a bake off, garden games, a barbeque and a range of activities for adults and children to enjoy.
No booking is necessary – just turn up on the day.
Last job offers
- Environment - 24.5
Professor and Director of Ruskin, Centre for Culture, Landscape and the Environment
- Environment - 2.5
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Building Environmental Engineering
- Environment - 1.2
Regius Professorship of Ocean Sciences