- Environment - 11:01 Wildlife summit gives reasons to be cheerful about conservation
- Environment - Apr 21 Best ways to remove greenhouse gases to be investigated with new £2m grant
- Environment - Apr 21 Earth day: Imperial event brings together experts to tackle air pollution
- Environment - Apr 21 Greenhouse gas removal in the land sector – addressing the gaps
- Environment - Apr 21 EU project launches ’2.4m competition to create ethical and sustainable wearable technologies and smart textiles
- Earth Sciences - Apr 20 Opinion: Worthless mining waste could suck CO? out of the atmosphere and reverse emissions
- History - Apr 20 Digital app brings to life one of Scotland’s key prehistoric settlement sites
- Environment - Apr 20 University Daycare celebrates milestone
- Environment - Apr 20 #EarthOptimism: Recovering species must be celebrated or we risk reversing progress
- Environment - Apr 19 Floating plastic pollution from Europe and the US is accumulating in the Arctic
- Environment - Apr 19 Oxford Martin School Director appointed to lead UN Development Programme
- Environment - Apr 19 Marine conservation with the help of citizen scientists
University Daycare celebrates milestone
Babies and grown-ups are being invited to celebrate Cardiff University Daycare Centre’s birthday milestone.
On 10th June 2017, the Daycare Centre will mark its 40th anniversary with a garden party and fete for its past and present mums, dads, their children, families and friends.
First steps and first words
Since its founding in 1977, the Centre has cared for thousands of babies and toddlers of staff, students and members of the public.
From first steps and first words, the Daycare Centre provides a safe, happy and secure environment, for youngsters aged between 10 weeks and five years, to grow and develop.
Jacqui Kempa, Manager of the Daycare Centre, said: “I’ve been at this Daycare for 22 years and have had the privilege of watching the little ones in our care grow. Seeing the impact that our care and environment has on their early lives is one of the most rewarding aspects of this job...”
“There will be plenty of fun for everyone, young and old, so please do come along.”
The garden party and fete takes place on Saturday June 10th between 11am-3pm at the Daycare Centre on Park Place. Events planned for the day include a bake off, garden games, a barbeque and a range of activities for adults and children to enjoy.
No booking is necessary – just turn up on the day.
Last job offers
- Environment - 12.4
Professor of Power Systems and Head of Power Engineering Centre
- Environment - 1.2
Regius Professorship of Ocean Sciences