- Computer Science - 12:00 Cyber security centre of excellence to open at Cardiff University
- Administration - Apr 21 Leading Cardiff academic joins Research Excellence Framework panel
- Business - Apr 20 ESRC Celebrating Impact Prize 2017
- Medicine - Apr 20 Centres for the UK Dementia Research Institute announced
- Administration - Apr 20 Now is not the time for the UN to run from the DRC
- Administration - Apr 19 ‘Strong leadership needed for Brexit’: How will voters respond?
- Medicine - Apr 12 £1.85m funding boost for UofG medical diagnostics spinout
- Administration - Apr 11 Ministers announce £4.25 Million funding for battery and autonomous vehicle research at WMG
- Event - Apr 10 Bristol partner with Google to deliver next generation video technology
- Medicine - Apr 10 Imperial runners take on marathon challenge to improve lives across the world
- Administration - Apr 10 Portuguese Secretary of State for Education visits Lancaster University
- Administration - Apr 7 Sussex ranked in world top 20 of Times Higher Education Golden Age universities
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.