- Medicine - 19:00 New funding for doctoral training in cardiovascular science
- Religions - Sep 28 Funding boost to promote inter- religious and cultural dialogue
- Event - Sep 27 Firbeck Academy unveils new improved school
- Environment - Sep 26 9 up-and- coming projects in climate change and the environment
- Medicine - Sep 26 £160 million Cancer Centre opens at Guy's Hospital
- Medicine - Sep 26 The Opening of Year Service 2016
- Administration - Sep 23 Lancaster tops all major national league tables
- Administration - Sep 23 Innovators test ways of building better public services
- Administration - Sep 23 University of Sussex ranked 18th in The Times and Sunday Times league table
- Careers - Sep 23 Nottingham is University of the Year for Graduate Employment
- Administration - Sep 22 Sussex academics bring leading experts together for refugee resettlement conference
- Business - Sep 22 Floods severely affect children and young people: it’s time to stop ignoring their experience
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Administration/Government - 22.9
Assistant / Associate Professor Aeronautical Engineering
- Administration/Government - 21.9
Associate Professorship in Public Policy
- Administration/Government - 30.8
John G Winant Visiting Professorship of American Government 2016-17