- Administration - Aug 25 The Hennessy Lecture 2016: Lord Heseltine
- Medicine - Aug 24 At the forefront of midwifery advancement
- Business - Aug 22 Boost for high value manufacturing in Wales
- Business - Aug 22 Economics PhD alumnus appointed as Secretary- General of Ghana Trades Union Congress
- Medicine - Aug 22 New programme set to start transforming healthcare for children and young people
- Religions - Aug 19 Whose martyr is it anyway? Unravelling a Benedictine mystery
- Environment - Aug 19 SPIES tool aims to support solar park developments
- Administration - Aug 18 A-Level Results 2016: adjustment places available at UCL
- Administration - Aug 17 CREST Security Review highlights the best research from around the world
- Administration - Aug 17 UCL climbs Shanghai world rankings to 17th place
- Administration - Aug 11 University supports novice runners
- Administration - Aug 10 University and Council install free Wi-Fi hotspots and launch app for residents and visitors
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Administration/Government - 26.8
John G. Winant Visiting Professorship of American Government 2016-17
- Administration/Government - 25.8
- Administration/Government - 19.8
Personal Assistant to the Professor of Nanomaterials