- Administration - Jan 16 UCL launches open access megajournal to help solve the world’s biggest challenges
- Medicine - Jan 15 Flu vaccine spinout secures a further £20m in funding
- Administration - Jan 9 Israeli speaker Hen Mazzig returns to UCL in demonstration of freedom of speech
- Administration - Jan 3 Professor appointed to key position in research quality assessment
- Medicine - Jan 2 New Year's Honours
- Administration - Dec 30 New Year’s Honours 2018
- Administration - Dec 20 The University of Nottingham and China take on intelligent mobility together
- Medicine - Dec 19 UK’s first PhD programme to tackle antimicrobial resistance offers studentships
- Medicine - Dec 15 HRH The Princess Royal Opens Centre for Medical Engineering
- Administration - Dec 15 UK will have to involve EU in rolling over Free Trade Agreements with the world, report argues
- Politics - Dec 14 Creating a parliament that works for Wales
- Administration - Dec 13 Former Director of Research at AHRC joins Cardiff University
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Administration/Government - 16.1
Blavatnik Professorship of Government and Public Policy
- Administration/Government - 8.1
Professor in SPE