- Administration - 13:00 Principal Reappointed
- Careers - 09:01 University of Sussex recognised for teaching excellence in government- run evaluation
- Environment - Jun 20 New helicopter wing structure for Airbus Helicopters' rotorcraft demonstrator launched at Paris Air Show
- Administration - Jun 19 ’We must prepare for the future,’ says ERC President at Imperial event
- Event - Jun 16 Royal honours go to ’pillars of the Imperial community’
- Medicine - Jun 16 Queen‚? s birthday honours for University of Glasgow
- Administration - Jun 15 British government history of secret anti- communist surveillance
- Medicine - Jun 14 Imperial experts dicuss action plan to manage future outbreaks
- Administration - Jun 14 Professor Claire Warwick appointed Chair of Russell Group research committee
- Administration - Jun 13 Rooms available over Pride weekend
- Administration - Jun 13 Long- time SussexFood manager has tea with the Queen
- Physics - Jun 12 £1.4M EPSRC Fellowship for physicist
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.