- Media - Sep 28 ’Junk news’ concentrated in key US swing states before 2016 election
- Media - Sep 25 Spinout offers stock traders the chance to Scoop the competition
- Medicine - Aug 30 Young learners launch health campaign
- Media - Aug 12 King's statement on 'unconditional' offers reports
- Media - Aug 11 Reading Welsh ’associated with school’
- Media - Aug 4 Anglesey and the Assembly
- Sport Sciences - Jul 14 Women have to ’prove they are sports fans’
- Media - Jun 16 Addition of new maths app equals better learning for children
- Medicine - Jun 7 Change in USA food policies could prevent 230,000 heart disease deaths by 2030
- Computer Science - May 18 Family TV viewing and SMS texting could help cut internet energy use
- Media - May 5 General election result could be victim of extreme spin by politicians, warns media expert
King's statement on 'unconditional' offers reports
King’s College London statement regarding media reports on ‘unconditional’ offers.
In relation to a number of reports in UK media today on Russell Group applications including in the Daily Telegraph , there are a number of misleading points reported which King’s would like to clarify:
King’s College London does not make Unconditional offers to applicants until they have satisfied our academic conditions of entry (e.g. three A Levels or a completed International Baccalaureate), and we will not make Unconditional offers on the basis of predicted grades or GCSE marks.
Amended offers included are likely to be the result of either:
· Offer holders that are not taking UK qualifications submitting their results prior to the A Level results day
· Non-native English speakers who already hold their academic qualifications receiving an offer that is conditional on completing an English language qualification such as IELTS.