- Architecture - Mar 1 Back to the future of skyscraper design
- Arts - Feb 21 FCB Studios win RIBA competition to design University of Warwicks new Faculty of Arts
- Architecture - Feb 10 Ground preparation starts at Cardiff Innovation Campus
- Architecture - Feb 8 Team create giant installation out of 25,000 pencils
- Architecture - Dec 16 UCL Bartlett School of Architecture opens new home
- Earth Sciences - Dec 9 Research Images as Art: winners announced
- Architecture - Nov 18 Named ’the world’s best higher education and research building’
- Architecture - Oct 31 ‘The Hunterian in the South’ is launched at the University’s Crichton campus
- Architecture - Jul 14 ’Unprecedented’ two Oxford buildings shortlisted for RIBA Stirling Prize
- Civil Engineering - Jun 30 Living on the edge: succeeding in the slums
- Civil Engineering - Jun 23 Would you live in a city made of bone?
New opportunities to fight climate change in these properties are coming from an unlikely source: the commercial property lease.
o University research could shape Government housing policy - o Study reveals inflexible parking on new estates leads to tension between neighbours - o Research recommends wider streets with room f
The University of Nottingham has developed a novel and easy-to-use test for measuring the airtightness of buildings in order to help eliminate draughts, improve energy efficiency and reduce heating bills.
Many homes with poor energy efficiency are actually consuming far less energy than predicted, new research has found.
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Timber Structures University of Bath
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Building Environmental Engineering University of Bath
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 23.5
Postdoc (Ph.D.) in biochemistry / molecular biology
- - 26.5
Professor and Director of Centre for Education Improvement Science
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 26.5
Associate Professor of Trauma Surgery
- Business/Economics - 26.5
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Economics
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 25.5
Professor Or Reader Or Senior Lecturer (With Honorary Consultant Status) In Dental And Maxillofacial...
- - 24.5
Assistant Professor (teaching only)
- Environment - 24.5
Professor and Director of Ruskin, Centre for Culture, Landscape and the Environment
- Business/Economics - 24.5
Professor in Supply Chain Management