- Medicine - Apr 19 Redefining the preconception period
- Civil engineering - Mar 22 City food growers wanted for international research project
- Innovation - Mar 15 Three- way partnership takes flight to transform aero engines
- Mechanical Engineering - Mar 13 Award- winning WMG research makes Ford cars lighter and more efficient
- Mechanical Engineering - Mar 9 Young people studying French to benefit from extra tuition
- Agronomy - Mar 9 Government urged to halt food- safety overhaul
- Architecture - Feb 28 Lancaster Castle - unlocked, online and on the mobile!
- Architecture - Feb 15 Grant win
- Life Sciences - Feb 12 Experts in animal welfare and policy development participate in ground- breaking workshops
- History - Feb 9 Workshops to give people a real taste of cooking, the Neolithic way
- Medicine - Feb 8 Schools alone cannot help to prevent childhood obesity, study finds
- Art - Feb 7 Turner Prize winner and London fine art duo to create world class artworks at UCL
Exposure to household air pollution from using wood or coal for cooking and heating is associated with higher risk of death from heart attack and stroke, according to new research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
Girls who start puberty earlier are more likely to be overweight as adults, finds new research from Imperial College London.
The idea that it might be possible to be overweight or obese but not at increased risk of heart disease, otherwise known as the “obesity paradox”, has been challenged by a study of nearly 300,000 people published in in the European Heart Journal .
Smoking is associated with significantly higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes, according to new research in China published in The Lancet Public Health .
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Nutrition and Population Health University of Bath
Professor of Architecture University of Nottingham
Assistant Professor in Human Physiology and/or Nutrition (Research and Teaching) University of Nottingham
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) x 2 University of Bath
Assistant Professor in Construction Management University of Nottingham
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Automotive Engineering University of Bath
Reader (Associate Professor) in Automotive Engineering University of Bath
Last job offers
- Earth Sciences - 17.4
Marine Applications Competence Area Manager (VN18 29)
- Life Sciences - 6.4
Investment Manager (Life-Science) Private Equity in an international family office
- Computer Science/Telecom - 6.4
IT expert & Investment Manager Private Equity (Digital) in an international family office
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 3.4
Post-doctoral position at the Department of Medicine, Chair of Pharmacology
- Earth Sciences - 3.4
ASSISTANT (tenure track) or ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR position at the Department of Earth Sciences in the...
- Earth Sciences - 27.3
Training Officer (Atmospheric Composition Applications) VN18 22
- Life Sciences - 23.3
Research Associate in Integrated Catalysis
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 15.3
Open Rank Professorship Additive Manufacturing for Medical Applications