- Medicine - Apr 18 Room temperature liver storage technique improves transplant success
- Business - Apr 18 UCL professor awarded 2018 Leontief Prize
- Business - Apr 18 New approach needed for countries caught in ’fragility trap’
- Medicine - Apr 18 Body temperature liver storage technique improves transplant success
- Computer Science - Apr 11 University of Bristol to join The Alan Turing Institute
- Business - Apr 10 Sussex alumna, 31, is Botswana’s youngest- ever government minister
- Careers - Apr 9 University of Sussex appoints Michelle Gordon as its first director of external relations
- Business - Apr 5 University of Sussex worth £343 million to regional economy
- Business - Apr 4 Syrian Refugees, their journey and their aspirations in the spotlight
- Innovation - Mar 29 WMG data specialists helps streamline production at Warwickshire brewer
- Business - Mar 28 Big isn’t always best: what determines investment in new technology?
- Administration - Mar 26 Imperial expert appointed to Government Maritime 2050 panel
Business and Economics
Taxes on tobacco, alcohol, sugar-sweetened drinks and snack foods may benefit poorer households the most, according to new research.
One-in-three adults in England and Northern Ireland (NI) cannot work out the correct change from a shopping trip, according to new research from UCL and University of Cambridge.
Researchers at the Universities of Bristol, Minnesota and Heidelberg devised a series of games to find out which factors lead to cooperative behaviour when people interact in social and workplace situations.
The widely adopted practice of issuing 28-day rather than longer duration prescriptions for people with long-term conditions lacks a robust evidence base and should be reconsidered, according to a study published in the British Journal of General Practice today [Tuesday 13 March].
Professorship of Economics (2 posts) University of Oxford
Dubai Ports World Professorship of Entrepreneurship and Innovation University of Oxford
American Standard Companies Professorship of Operations Management University of Oxford
Assistant Professor in International Business University of Nottingham
Chair in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Centre for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies University of Leeds
Professor of Political Science University College London
Assistant Professor in Responsible and Sustainable Business (Teaching Focused) University of Nottingham
Professor of Business Management University of East Anglia
Professor of International Business University of East Anglia
Chair in Business Ethics / Responsible Business University of Nottingham
Last job offers
- Earth Sciences - 17.4
Marine Applications Competence Area Manager (VN18 29)
- Life Sciences - 6.4
Investment Manager (Life-Science) Private Equity in an international family office
- Computer Science/Telecom - 6.4
IT expert & Investment Manager Private Equity (Digital) in an international family office
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 3.4
Post-doctoral position at the Department of Medicine, Chair of Pharmacology
- Earth Sciences - 3.4
ASSISTANT (tenure track) or ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR position at the Department of Earth Sciences in the...
- Earth Sciences - 27.3
Training Officer (Atmospheric Composition Applications) VN18 22
- Life Sciences - 23.3
Research Associate in Integrated Catalysis
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 15.3
Open Rank Professorship Additive Manufacturing for Medical Applications