Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- - 07:00 Fun and free – 80by18 activities at your fingertips
- Event - Sep 15 Global celebration for 50th anniversary
- Administration - Sep 15 Durham in World Top 25 for graduate employability
- Literature - Sep 15 President’s visit to Melbourne and Hong Kong
- Life Sciences - Sep 15 Bed bugs and cyber hugs: X-rated lecture series sees University experts tackle taboo topics
- Chemistry - Sep 15 Colourful carbon monoxide sensor could help save lives
- Environmental Sciences - Sep 15 Responding and adapting to climate change
- Environmental Sciences - Sep 15 Winton Symposium tackles the challenges of a growing population
- Administration - Sep 15 University of Sheffield named one of the best in the world by largest ranking after a decade of outs
- Arts - Sep 12 Jekyll and Hyde thrills new generation
- Literature - Sep 12 University of Birmingham and The Open University launch new modern languages course
- Business - Sep 12 Rapid UK population growth undermines living standards – but may be necessary for economic growth
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Medicine - 12.9
Lecturer / Associate Professor in Podiatry
- Medicine - 10.9
Chair in Pharmacy Practice / Medicines Use
- Physics - 9.9
Innovations Partnership Fellow (Fixed term)
- Social Sciences - 9.9
Professor of Quantitative Social Sciences
- Administration - 8.9
Regius Professorship of Divinity
- Microtechnics - 8.9
Professorship of Electrical Engineering (1944)
- Medicine - 8.9
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor)/Reader in Clinical / Clinical Health...
- Business - 5.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Economics (4 posts) Grade