Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- Medicine - 06:01 Feature: What’s the point of Dry January?
- Medicine - Jan 30 New class of antibodies raises hope of dengue fever vaccine
- Social Sciences - Jan 30 New leadership at The University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- History - Jan 30 University of Birmingham celebrates LGBT History Month 2015
- Business - Jan 30 UK and US higher education boosts inward investment
- Business - Jan 30 Sussex economist appointed to ESRC Council
- Event - Jan 30 Sussex athletes all set for Stanmer Park
- Business - Jan 30 UK must aspire to be best place in world to do science, says Professor Brian Cox
- Life Sciences - Jan 30 Funding boost for next generation of synthetic biology research at Birmingham
- Administration - Jan 30 Surge in demand for a Lancaster degree
- Medicine - Jan 30 Sir Doug digs deep to support University’s new community buildings
- Agronomy - Jan 30 A third of children in England are overweight/obese
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Earth Sciences - 30.1
Associate Professorship in Transport Studies and Director of the Transport Studies Unit
- History - 30.1
Peter Moores Associate Professorship in Chinese Archaeology
- Psychology - 29.1
Chair in Moral Psychology and Psychometrics - 50461
- Philosophy - 29.1
Chair in Ethics and Emotion Theory - 50462
- Media Sciences - 29.1
Professor of Politics and International Relations
- Law - 29.1
Anniversary Chair in Law
- History - 28.1
Unestablished Lecturer (Fixed Term)
- Computer Science - 26.1
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Computer Science (Algorithms)