Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- Arts - 12:01 Nottingham feels the vibe
- Administration - 10:00 University of Birmingham leads Europe with pioneering approach to online learning
- Medicine - 08:00 Could technology transform GP consultations?
- Business - Oct 17 Why we buy so much for Christmas
- Physics - Oct 17 Physicists warning to nail beauty fans applies to animals too
- Business - Oct 17 Businesses invited to join the new knowledge revolution at KTP Week
- Event - Oct 17 Ground broken as Imperial West construction advances
- Medicine - Oct 17 Online resource launched about personal experiences of cleft lip and palate
- History - Oct 17 Archaeology powered by communities: new crowd- funding platform
- Medicine - Oct 17 Divide and Conquer: novel trick helps rare pathogen infect healthy people
- Medicine - Oct 17 London's 1000 most influential people 2014
- Administration - Oct 16 Delayed Government cycling plan could be worth £6bn annually by 2025 - if it invests now
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Business - 17.10
Chair in Management
- Business - 16.10
Professor of Marketing
- Medicine - 15.10
Non-Clinical Lecturer in Respiratory Paediatrics
- Life Sciences - 15.10
Van Geest Professorship
- Pedagogy - 14.10
Professor in Operational Research
- Administration - 10.10
Professor of Human-Computer Interaction
- Business - 10.10
Professor of Information Systems
- Business - 9.10
Professor of International Railway Benchmarking Research & Director of the Birmingham International...