Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- History - 15:01 Celebrate, discover, learn - Black History Month at The University of Nottingham
- Business - 14:01 Research to help business decision- makers protect against cyber attack
- Medicine - Sep 29 We can eliminate rabies, say researchers
- Medicine - Sep 29 Research partnership
- Medicine - Sep 29 Behind every great man... the role of women in the lives of the "Football Fans In Training" men
- Life Sciences - Sep 29 Leading Japanese stem cell company invests in Durham technology
- Medicine - Sep 29 £8.3m boost for parasitology researchers
- Environmental Sciences - Sep 29 Greenland Ice Sheet more vulnerable to climate change than previously thought
- Medicine - Sep 29 Cervical cancer symptoms not recognised by young women
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Administration - 25.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) in Behavioural Science and Public Policy
- Life Sciences - 24.9
Readerships / Professorships, Sainsbury Wellcome Centre for Neural Circuits and Behaviour
- Literature - 24.9
Professorship of English and Applied Linguistics
- Architecture - 23.9
Assistant Professors / Associate Professors in Architecture - two posts
- Social Sciences - 23.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) in Sociology (Quantitative Methods)
- Business - 22.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Economics for Development
- Arts - 22.9
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Music
- Business - 19.9
Sanjaya Lall Visiting Professorship of Business and Development