Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- Business - 13:00 Vice- Chancellor to advise government on universities and regional growth
- Business - 11:00 Head of Santander UK to give lecture at the University of Warwick
- Medicine - 10:00 Can you put a price on health?
- Environmental Sciences - May 22 GPS, camera traps and dung expose the secret life of endangered elephants
- Study of Religions - May 22 Read around the world with Birmingham at Hay
- Administration - May 22 New UCL visual identity website and guidelines launched
- Business - May 22 What can the debates on Scottish independence learn from Slovakia?
- Business - May 22 Big business could learn survival lessons from family businesses
- Administration - May 22 Scottish Government pledges additional funding to support research excellence
- History - May 22 Obituary: Maurice Hutt
- Medicine - May 22 Air travel during pregnancy poses no significant risk, say experts
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 1.5
Research Associate in Natural Products Biosynthesis & Biosynthetic Engineering
- Business - 22.5
KPMG Professorship of Management Studies
- Pedagogy - 21.5
Professor of Cyber Security
- Life Sciences - 21.5
Chair in Auditory Genetics
- Medicine - 21.5
Chair in Genomic / Genetic Medicine
- Microtechnics - 21.5
Professor of Functional Surface Engineering
- Administration - 21.5
Professorships in the Sainsbury Laboratory
- Medicine - 21.5
Professorship of Stem Cell Medicine