- Life Sciences - Apr 24 Museum of Natural History shortlisted for Art Fund Prize for Museum of the Year 2015
- Arts - Apr 24 The Whitworth up for UK’s biggest arts prize
- Business - Apr 24 Analysis: how to prepare for the next big economic transition
- Life Sciences - Apr 24 Inside Imperial’s animal research facilities
- Arts - Apr 24 Leading British and American Shakespearean actors ask who really owns the Bard on his birthday
- Microtechnics - Apr 24 Specialist science, engineering and computing academy officially opens
- Literature - Apr 23 Your Country Called…And It Wants You Back
- Life Sciences - Apr 23 Soundscapes offer clues about coral reef communities
- Business - Apr 23 Shadow Business Secretary praises University’s new Sussex Innovation site in Croydon
- Literature - Apr 23 Election themed images: Satirical cartoons from the 1874 general election
- Medicine - Apr 23 Manchester joins European consortium to develop liquid biopsies
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Mathematics - 25.4
Assistant Professor in Mathematical Sciences
- Life Sciences - 24.4
Chair in Translational Stem Cell Technology
- Media Sciences - 24.4
Associate Professor in International Relations / International Security
- Mechanical Engineering - 24.4
Associate Professor / Chair in Driving Simulation
- Mechanical Engineering - 23.4
The McKeown Chair in Ultra Precision Technologies and Head of Precision Eng Inst
- Administration/Government - 23.4
Professor of Education (2000)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 22.4
Chair in Computer Science
- Administration/Government - 21.4
PA to Professor of Information Engineering and Administration Officer