- Medicine - 15:00 Bristol endocrinologist with a passion for invention
- Business - 13:00 Is big data still big news?
- Environmental Sciences - 12:01 Complex leases 'a major reason for cold, damp flats'
- Event - 12:00 WATCH: Praise as stroke professor receives national award
- Mechanical Engineering - 12:00 From atoms to jet engines - extreme materials on display at summer exhibition
- Pedagogy - 11:01 Rudd Centre undertakes major evaluation of adoption support programme
- Life Sciences - Jun 29 Spiky monsters: new species of ’super- armoured’ worm discovered
- Event - Jun 29 Former athlete Tanni Grey- Thompson receives honorary degree
- History - Jun 29 Comment: Coffee shops - the hangout of choice for the hipsters of the 18th century
- Microtechnics - Jun 29 UK researchers aim to develop ways to control and charge robots remotely
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Business/Economics - 26.6
Associate Professor in Accounting and Finance
- Social Sciences - 26.6
Professor of Education and Head of ESRI
- Mechanical Engineering - 26.6
Professor of Manufacturing, Mechanical Systems and Engineering Design
- Earth Sciences - 24.6
Professor / Associate Professor of Human Geography
- Architecture - 24.6
Professor of Architecture
- Business/Economics - 23.6
Associate Professor in Marketing
- Study of Religions - 23.6
Man Professor of Quantitative Finance
- Mechanical Engineering - 22.6
Professor [Chair] of Civil Engineering Design