Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- Medicine - Aug 22 Postcard: Researchers establish new partnership with Wenzhou Medical University
- Medicine - Aug 22 Feature: Using computers to design drugs
- Life Sciences - Aug 22 World- leading scientists take part in ice bucket challenge
- Law - Aug 21 Syrian crisis: media experts
- Social Sciences - Aug 20 English voters want hard line on Scotland
- Physics - Aug 20 Design Council expertise to boost physics projects
- Event - Aug 20 Want to get the most out of your content?
- Environmental Sciences - Aug 20 Minor variations in ice sheet size can trigger abrupt climate change
- Medicine - Aug 20 Enterprise Selects Cancer Institute as Chosen Charity
- Medicine - Aug 20 Tickling your ear could be good for your heart
- Administration - Aug 20 Scottish poverty study calls on Governments to tackle rising deprivation
- Administration - Aug 20 Scottish poverty study calls on governments to tackle rising deprivation
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Administration - 22.8
Finance and Research Administrator
- Business - 22.8
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Political Economy of International...
- Business - 22.8
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor)
- Life Sciences - 21.8
Chair in Animal Replacement Science
- Administration - 20.8
John G Winant Visiting Professorship of American Government 2015
- Life Sciences - 19.8
PA to Professor Kieran Clarke (maternity cover)
- Psychology - 15.8
- Business - 14.8
Chair in Entrepreneurship