Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- Social Sciences - 18:01 Festive tastes have changed but Christmas is still a cracker
- Medicine - 18:00 Bristol ranked among top ten UK universities for research
- Social Sciences - 16:01 University of Sussex backs social mobility for teenagers
- History - 16:00 Research among best in world
- Study of Religions - 14:01 Religious Studies at Lancaster ranked top in UK for research impact
- Pedagogy - 13:01 Lancaster University research rated ‘world leading’
- Medicine - 12:00 First of new generation of cancer drugs granted European approval
- Administration - 12:00 ’On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a 3D printed Penguin family’
- Business - 11:01 Sussex business graduate makes the final of The Apprentice
- Environmental Sciences - 11:00 Unique forest experiment given the green light
- Chemistry - 10:01 Oxford ranked first for research
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Law - 17.12
Associate Professorship in Law
- Literature - 17.12
Tutorial Fellowship and Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Spanish
- Law - 17.12
Tutorial Fellowship in Law with Associate Professorship
- Medicine - 16.12
Occupational Therapy Programme Lead - Lecturer / Associate Professor
- Administration - 15.12
Professor in Law
- History - 15.12
Chichele Professorship of the History of War
- Literature - 11.12
Associate Professorship of Applied Linguistics
- Chemistry - 11.12
Associate Professorship (or Professorship) in Organic Chemistry