Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- Physics - 14:00 Imperial launches its annual search for the best science essays
- Social Sciences - 14:00 Sexism and sexual harassment
- Medicine - 13:00 Christmas really can make you ill, leading academic warns
- Study of Religions - 12:01 Souvenirs, legacies and a little town called Bethlehem
- Social Sciences - 12:01 University pioneers innovative links between British companies with Chinese speaking graduates
- Architecture - 12:00 Lottery fund support to breathe a new lease of life into St Peter’s seminary
- Business - 10:01 Graduate entrepreneur unveils the business card of the future
- Medicine - 10:01 New centre sets out the future for mental health care
- Physics - 06:00 AMEC- Dalton partnership announced
- Social Sciences - 06:00 Northerners have upper crust in UK language divide
- Life Sciences - Dec 4 Sunshine ignites school pupils’ passion for science
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 5.11
Research Associate in Synthetic Biology for Bioengineering Next Generation Antibiotics
- Mechanical Engineering - 4.12
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/ Senior Lecturer / Reader (Associate Professor) in Control and Systems...
- Business - 2.12
Associate Professor in Accounting
- Environmental Sciences - 29.11
Chair in Environmental Radiochemistry
- Mechanical Engineering - 29.11
Professor in Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Life Sciences - 28.11
Reader in Neuroscience
- Life Sciences - 28.11
Professor of Neuroscience
- Medicine - 22.11
NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer (ACL) (Fixed-term)