Researchers from the University of Warwick have been appointed to a new government project looking at the long term future of UK manufacturing.
- Medicine - Oct 24 Sharing ideas on health and the universe at Liverpool TEDx
- Business - Oct 24 Technology companies offered help to establish business and research partnerships with China
- Medicine - Oct 24 Welsh experts unite in new bid to tackle cancer
- Medicine - Oct 24 Looking at artificial others: mannequins with x-ray vision
- Business - Oct 24 How effective are we in tackling water security?
- Study of Religions - Oct 24 Return of the new gods: Jedis, auras and online witch schools
- Life Sciences - Oct 24 Gene that once aided survival in the Arctic is found to have negative impact on health today
- Study of Religions - Oct 24 CofE clergy concerned with protecting the welfare budget
- Medicine - Oct 24 New Health at Work Policy Unit launched by Lancaster University’s Work Foundation
- Business - Oct 24 Event to showcase how academic research can benefit Birmingham businesses
- Medicine - Oct 24 New support method improves health of kidney disease patients
Researchers appointed to look at long term future of UK manufacturing
Professor Nicholas Crafts and Professor Anne Green have both been selected for the Lead Expert Group (LEG) on the Foresight Future of Manufacturing project.
Professor Crafts is the Director of the Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy Research Centre at the University of Warwick, and Professor Anne Green is based in the University’s Institute of Employment Research.
The two-year project was commissioned by the Government Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Sir John Beddington who is overseeing the work. The LEG will work alongside the Foresight team in the Government Office for Science, guiding the project and helping to secure a robust evidence base.
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 24.10
Chair in Global Change Biology
- Medicine - 24.10
Chair in Health Policy and Management and Director of the Health Services Management Centre. 30845
- Business - 24.10
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Finance
- Social Sciences - 24.10
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor)/Reader in Social Work
- Mechanical Engineering - 24.10
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Water Science and Engineering
- Study of Religions - 24.10
Regius Professorship of Greek
- Philosophy - 24.10
Tutorial Fellowship and Associate Professorship / Professorship in Moral Philosophy
- Environmental Sciences - 23.10
Professorship of Climate Change Economics and Policy