- Pedagogy - Jul 1 Parents of children with allergies unable to use adrenaline injectors correctly
- Business - Jul 1 Cutting edge alloys for resource efficiency
- Pedagogy - Jul 1 Statement on the proposal for a new Quality Assessment Framework
- Event - Jul 1 Sleep deprivation could reduce intrusive memories of traumatic scenes
- Life Sciences - Jul 1 E is for Elephant
- Literature - Jul 1 Why political correctness is suffocating the civil rights movement
- Life Sciences - Jul 1 Bow ties and cuttlefish: Bristol researchers gain new insight into a human visual super sense
- Arts - Jun 30 Nurturing the arts education leaders of the future
- Medicine - Jun 30 Insecticide lindane causes cancer
- Life Sciences - Jun 30 Comment: Research heralds simple computer game that could help you lose weight
- Event - Jun 30 2015 Higher Education Technicians' Summit - recognising the talent of technicians
- Medicine - Jun 30 Bristol endocrinologist with a passion for invention
Deputy Director of Sport represents University of Warwick at International level
The University of Warwick’s Deputy Director of Sport has been appointed as Technical Director of Football for the World University Games.
James Ellis will take up the position with FISU, the world governing body for University Sport, while still keeping his role at the University.
James was Team Manager for the Great Britain Futsal Team at the World University Championships in 2008 and 2010. Last summer he was Head Coach for the GB Mens team, who was the first team in Great Britain history to get to the Football Final and came home with a silver medal.
In his role as Technical Director, James will have responsibility for the delivery of the Football Competition at the World University Games in 2013, being held in Kazan, Russia.
James said: “I am really proud to be given this opportunity. It allows me to represent Warwick and Great Britain at the highest level of university sport in the World. It is also a great personal honour to be given the position in football, which allows me to work with some really influential individuals and organisations such as FIFA.
“I am lucky enough to have represented Great Britain and won a medal on an international stage, but this opportunity gives me a chance to strategically play a part in the next four years of international elite football delivery.”
Last job offers
- History/Archeology - 1.7
Professor of Medieval History
- Literature/Linguistics - 1.7
Departmental Lecturer in Classical Languages and Literature
- Arts and Design - 1.7
Assistant Professor - Director of Arts & Humanities Foundation Programme
- Business/Economics - 1.7
Assistant Professor - Director of Social Science & Business Foundation Programme
- Literature/Linguistics - 1.7
The Professorship of Comparative Philology
- Mathematics - 1.7
The N.M. Rothschild & Sons Professorship of Mathematical Sciences (2001) and Directorship of the...
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 30.6
Chair in Health Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering - 30.6
Professor in Mechanical Engineering