- Business - 17:01 5* research rating for The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 30 How to reduce emissions and maintain prosperity
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 30 Joint statement on climate change and fossil- free investment
- Agronomy - Nov 28 Good food for all - cultivating a new approach
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 27 Opinion: How tasty forest foods can help solve the global hunger crisis
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 27 Tackling climate change isn’t pie in the sky; the answers lay beneath our feet
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 26 Cardiff academic in Paris Climate Summit calls
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 24 Can eating less meat help reduce climate change?
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 24 Researchers at Climate Change talks in Paris
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 24 ’Traditional authority’ linked to rates of deforestation in Africa
- Environmental Sciences - Nov 24 New book by Friends of the Earth to spark debate and action on women’s empowerment to protect our natural environment
- Administration - Nov 24 Autumn Statement 2015: What the experts say
Competition to find architects and landscape architects for North West Cambridge
The University of Cambridge is looking for a number of complementary architectural and landscape firms - large and small - for its ambitious new urban extension in North West Cambridge.
Colander has been asked to manage the competitive process to identify architects for the first phase of the project, comprising nine Lots with landscape, a variety of residential units, a food store and other retail spaces, a primary school and nursery and a range of community facilities. Expressions of interest are requested by 06 February 2012.
Interested practices must be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional design talent
- A commitment to innovative, sustainable design
- A proven ability to deliver both creativity and the highest possible value to their clients
- Satisfied clients for whom they have solved similar challenges
- The skills needed to deliver a project of this nature.
In addition they will be expected to meet minimum criteria for commercial robustness and staffing levels.
Roger Taylor, director of the North West Cambridge Project said: "This development will provide facilities that are required to maintain the world-class reputation that the University enjoys. We are committed to finding and working with the most talented architects and designers to ensure the success of the development."
Last job offers
- Mechanical Engineering - 1.12
Professor / Associate Professor in Structural Vibration
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 1.12
Clinical Professor of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 30.11
Director of the Nihr Wessex Clahrc and Professor of Applied Health Services Research
- Law/Forensics - 30.11
Associate Professorship of Property Law
- Business/Economics - 30.11
Professor of Marketing
- Business/Economics - 30.11
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Higher Education Management
- Business/Economics - 29.11
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 28.11
Assistant Professor in Anatomy