- History - May 22 Obituary: Maurice Hutt
- Social Sciences - May 22 Captain Cook’s Maori paddles: an artefact of encounter
- Sport Sciences - May 21 Leveson could sort out English football, says Andy Burnham MP
- Arts - May 21 The un-Limited Edition
- Psychology - May 21 BBC broadcaster gives media tips to Sussex psychologists
- Arts - May 21 Conference on performance for musicians with a hearing impairment
- Pedagogy - May 21 Parents should be allowed to make informed choices over infant bed- sharing, says child sleep expert
- Arts - May 20 Postcard: Dr Iain Jackson in India
- Arts - May 20 University hosts international conference on 360° technology
- Arts - May 19 BBC Radio 3 announces new broadcasting star
- History - May 17 History meets innovation for new live gaming experience
Humanities and Social Sciences
A team of academics from the University of Glasgow and University of Strathclyde have formed a network designed to drive forward mental health breakthroughs.
A major new study carried out by experts from the University of Birmingham and Cardiff University found that women refugees living in the UK experienced worse physical and emotional health than men.
PA 151/13 - Toddlers living in socially-deprived areas are at the greatest risk of suffering a scald in the home, researchers at The University of Nottingham have found.
Mathematicians, historians and geographers have worked together to crack codes used by MI9 to conceal information going in and out of prisoner of war camps across Europe during the Second World War.
Children who are exposed to negative parenting – including abuse, neglect but also overprotection – are more likely to experience childhood bullying by their peers, according to a meta-analysis of 70 studies of more than 200,000 children.
Professor of Cyber Security University of Warwick
Lecturer / Associate Professor in Science Education University of Nottingham
Graduate Teaching Assistants - Department of Informatics (Computer Science, Bioinformatics, and Robotics)... King’s College London, London
Professor of Cultural Studies (Part time, fixed term) University of Sussex
Lecturer in Phonetics and Phonology University of York
Assistant Professor University of Warwick
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 1.5
Research Associate in Natural Products Biosynthesis & Biosynthetic Engineering
- Business - 22.5
KPMG Professorship of Management Studies
- Pedagogy - 21.5
Professor of Cyber Security
- Life Sciences - 21.5
Chair in Auditory Genetics
- Medicine - 21.5
Chair in Genomic / Genetic Medicine
- Microtechnics - 21.5
Professor of Functional Surface Engineering
- Administration - 21.5
Professorships in the Sainsbury Laboratory
- Medicine - 21.5
Professorship of Stem Cell Medicine