- Business - 11:00 Head of Santander UK to give lecture at the University of Warwick
- Medicine - 10:00 Can you put a price on health?
- Environmental Sciences - May 22 GPS, camera traps and dung expose the secret life of endangered elephants
- Study of Religions - May 22 Read around the world with Birmingham at Hay
- Administration - May 22 New UCL visual identity website and guidelines launched
- Business - May 22 What can the debates on Scottish independence learn from Slovakia?
- Business - May 22 Big business could learn survival lessons from family businesses
- Administration - May 22 Scottish Government pledges additional funding to support research excellence
- History - May 22 Obituary: Maurice Hutt
- Medicine - May 22 Air travel during pregnancy poses no significant risk, say experts
- Medicine - May 22 Exploring the extraordinary science of bones
Don't (use the term) 'panic', say psychologists - New research from the universities of Sussex and Brighton looks at popular representations of crowd behaviour in disasters that are often wrongly characterised as ‘panic'.
Despite current recommendations by UK welfare organisations that cats should be neutered at four months, a new study from the 'Bristol Cats' study cohort has shown that 85 per cent of pet cats are not neutered by the recommended age possibly due to cat owners needing better information about when to neuter their cat.
Researchers at the Universities of Leeds and Chicago have uncovered an important mechanism behind the generation of astrophysical magnetic fields such as that of the Sun.
Older adults want to adopt modern technology to help improve their quality of life, despite a huge 'technology gap', new research has found.
A new method of sourcing the origins of artefacts in high definition is set to improve our understanding of the past.
Research Associate in Natural Products Biosynthesis & Biosynthetic... University of Manchester
KPMG Professorship of Management Studies University of Cambridge
Professor of Cyber Security University of Warwick
Chair in Auditory Genetics University of Manchester
Chair in Genomic / Genetic Medicine University of Manchester
Professor of Functional Surface Engineering Cranfield University
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 1.5
Research Associate in Natural Products Biosynthesis & Biosynthetic...
- Business - 22.5
KPMG Professorship of Management Studies
- Pedagogy - 21.5
Professor of Cyber Security
- Life Sciences - 21.5
Chair in Auditory Genetics
- Medicine - 21.5
Chair in Genomic / Genetic Medicine
- Microtechnics - 21.5
Professor of Functional Surface Engineering
- Administration - 21.5
Professorships in the Sainsbury Laboratory
- Medicine - 21.5
Professorship of Stem Cell Medicine