- Careers - 17:02 Tips for securing a graduate scheme placement
- Careers - 17:01 Paralympians inspire new generation at Nottingham Tennis Festival
- Environmental Sciences - 17:01 New oil and gas training centre supports growth with responsible environmental management in energy sector
- Sport Sciences - 15:00 Nottingham scores new sports facilities
- Social Sciences - 15:00 University announces £60m of new initiatives with China during PM's visit
- Physics - 14:00 Imperial launches its annual search for the best science essays
- Social Sciences - 14:00 Sexism and sexual harassment
- Medicine - 13:00 Christmas really can make you ill, leading academic warns
- Study of Religions - 12:01 Souvenirs, legacies and a little town called Bethlehem
- Social Sciences - 12:01 University pioneers innovative links between British companies with Chinese speaking graduates
- Architecture - 12:00 Lottery fund support to breathe a new lease of life into St Peter’s seminary
- Business - 10:01 Graduate entrepreneur unveils the business card of the future
Viruses alter plant biochemistry in order to manipulate visiting aphids into spreading infection - The work started almost accidentally when about five years ago a student and I noticed that aphids became sick or died when confined on a viru
Academics at The University of Nottingham have launched two free internet resources for vets. Scientists from the Centre for Evidence-based Veterinary Medicine (CEVM) at the School of Veterinary Medicine and Science have launched BEstBETS for VETS ( www.bestbetsforvets.org ) and VetSRev ( www.nottingham.ac.uk/cevm/vetsrev ).
For a copy of the paper, go to http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/apl/103/20/10.1063/1.4832455 - Nano Electronic Diamond Devices and Systems group - Researchers at the University of Glasgow have found an improved method to introduce mobile electronic charge into synthetic diamond.
Researchers at the University of Nottingham conducted a meta-analysis of experimental studies into cannabinoids; chemicals related to those found in cannabis, some of which also occur naturally in the body.
» Search among 1094 job offers in science and innovation.
Research Associate in Synthetic Biology for Bioengineering Next... University of Manchester
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/ Senior Lecturer / Reader (Associate... University of Bath
Associate Professor in Accounting University of Nottingham
Chair in Environmental Radiochemistry University of Southampton
Professor in Mechanical Engineering and Design Aston University
Reader in Neuroscience University of Sussex
Professor of Neuroscience University of Sussex
NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer (ACL) (Fixed-term) University of Nottingham
Professor of Social Work University of Sussex
Clahrc wm Theme 1 Trial Co-ordinator - 54068 University of Birmingham
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 5.11
Research Associate in Synthetic Biology for Bioengineering Next...
- Mechanical Engineering - 4.12
Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/ Senior Lecturer / Reader (Associate...
- Business - 2.12
Associate Professor in Accounting
- Environmental Sciences - 29.11
Chair in Environmental Radiochemistry
- Mechanical Engineering - 29.11
Professor in Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Life Sciences - 28.11
Reader in Neuroscience
- Life Sciences - 28.11
Professor of Neuroscience
- Medicine - 22.11
NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer (ACL) (Fixed-term)
- ultrasonic cutting & welding solutions